Photo submissions will be accepted from July 3, 2017 - July 25, 2017
Submit photos* to contests@DigSafelyNewYork.com
With the subject line: Cats In Hard Hats & Decked Out Dogs
Include in body of email:
About the owner:
Owner's first and last name
Owner's mailing address
(a telephone number and email address)
About the Pet:
Name, Breed, Age and Gender
*Photos should be in .JPG format and no more than 5MB
Submissions will be pared down for public voting. Voting will take place on Dig Safely New York's website from July 28, 2017 through August 10, 2017. Winners will be announced on August 11, 2017 (811 Day).
Official Contest Rules:
ENTRY: No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not improve one's chance of winning. Entry into any Promotion will only be via the method specified by Dig Safely New York, Inc. (hereinafter "Dig Safely New York") in the Promotion’s offer. Only one prize per person, household, email address and/or username will be permitted. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Dig Safely New York during the Promotion’s offer to be eligible to win a prize. Late and/or subsequent entries per person, per household per email address and/or username will be disqualified. Dig Safely New York is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. All entries become the property of Dig Safely New York and will not be acknowledged or returned. From July 3, 2017 through July 25, 2017, Dig Safely New York is accepting photos of dressed up cats and dogs. These submissions will be reduced to a top number (between 5 and 10 depending on the number of submissions) to be publically voted on for the the opportunity to win prizes. Public voting will take place on the Dig Safely New York website with the page advertised on social media channels. Any photo submissions must be submitted to Dig Safely New York per the requiremens above by 11:59 p.m. on July 25, 2017 for eligibility and entry into the Promotion. The Winners will be chosen based on the number votes their photo obtains between the time it is posted and 11:59 p.m. on August 10, 2017. Winners will be announced on Dig Safely New York's website and social media channels on August 11, 2017, or 811 day. Prizes will be mailed or delivered to the address listed by the Participant.
- ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal US resident, and live in New York State at the time of entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: Dig Safely New York’s clock will be the official time keeper for all Promotions. (a) Unless otherwise specified in the Promotion, winners will be chosen by the most votes on the web voting form. (b) Any photos submitted by an entrant must be in .JPG format and photos larger than 5MB will not be accepted. All photos must be original, unpublished and the sole property of the entrant. In addition, photos may not contain the trademarks of any third party, nor may they contain lewd, inappropriate, threatening or obscene, defamatory or libelous images or content. Dig Safely New York may, in its sole discretion, display any submitted photo in any media, including on its websites. By submitting a photo, entrants agree that the photo does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, does not violate any laws, nordoes it contain a virus. (c) Winners will be notified within 24 hours following the conclusion ofthe Promotion via e-mail and/or telephone. If a winner does not respond to such notification within five (5) business days and/or does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. By entering, participants in the Promotion release the Released Parties (defined below) from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or receipt of any prizes. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Dig Safely New York’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion.
- PRIZES: There are three prizes valued at approximately $650 total. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at Dig Safely New York’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, DIG SAFELY NEW YORK AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY DIG SAFELY NEW YORK.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on any Social Media sites on which a Promotion is conducted. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, Dig Safely New York reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, any Social Media Site or these rules.
- CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Onondaga County, and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs (if any) incurred in connection with such Promotion up to $50.00, but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses only up to $50.00, and hereby waive all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- PUBLICITY/RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by entering and/or accepting a prize you grant Dig Safely New York permission to use your name, username/online alias, likeness, and statements for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration or consent. Dig Safely New York reserves the right to use any Response or Submission in all print and electronic media, and to edit any Response or Submission for brevity and clarity.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the applicable Promotion.