Official Contest Rules:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not improve one's chance of winning. You must be a member of the Social Media Site on which the Promotion is being conducted to participate in the Promotion. Entry into any Promotion will only be via the method specified by Dig Safely New York, Inc. (hereinafter "Dig Safely New York") in the Promotion’s offer on the Social Media Site. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Dig Safely New York during the Promotion’s offer to be eligible to win a prize. Late and/or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Dig Safely New York is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. All entries become the property of Dig Safely New York and will not be acknowledged or returned. One (1) car winner will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, September 26, 2018, on Dig Safely New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Fan winner(s) will be selected at random at the discretion of Dig Safely New York and announced throughout the 2018 DIRT Race season starting Friday, June 15, 2018, and ending Saturday, September 22, 2018, on Dig Safely New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Winning Participants must Direct Message @DigSafelyNewYork811 on Facebook, and/or @DigSafelyNY on Twitter, or e-mail their address in order to receive their prize. Prizes will be mailed to the address listed by the Participant.
Cars: One (1) $250 gas gift card will be awarded to one (1) car per race season. To enter, car driver, owner, sponsor etc. must:
1. Collect an 811 logo decal from the Dig Safely New York truck.
2. Place the 811 logo decal on your race car.
3. Take a photo of the 811 logo decal on your race car.
4. Using the photo of the 811 logo decal on your race car and the hashtag #811Dirt car, post on Twitter and/or Facebook and tag Dig Safely New York.
Fans: Fan winner(s) will be selected at random at the discretion of Dig Safely New York and announced throughout the 2018 DIRT Race season as stated above. To enter, fans must:
1. Find a race car with the 811 logo decal.
2. Capture a photo of you and the race car with an 811 logo decal.
3. Using the photo of you, the 811 logo decal on the driver’s race car, and the hashtag #811Dirt fan post on Twitter and/or Facebook and tag Dig Safely New York.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal US resident, sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry. For a list of 2018 events that Dig Safely New York will be attending, please visit www.DigSafelyNewYork.com/MotorSports.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Dig Safely New York’s clock will be the official time keeper for all Promotions. (a) Unless otherwise specified in the Promotion, winners (cars and fans) will be chosen at random. (b) All photos must be original, unpublished and the sole property of the entrant. In addition, photos may not contain the trademarks of any third party, nor may they contain lewd, inappropriate, threatening or obscene, defamatory or libelous images or content. Dig Safely New York may, in its sole discretion, display any submitted photo in any media, including on its websites. By submitting a photo, entrants agree that the photo does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, does not violate any laws, nor does it contain a virus. (c) Winners will be announced on Dig Safely New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. If a winner does not respond to such notification within five (5) business days and/or does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. By entering, participants in the Promotion release the Released Parties (defined below) from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or receipt of any prizes. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Dig Safely New York’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion.
4. PRIZES: There is one (1) car prize valued at approximately $250. Dig Safely New York holds the ability to at random select fan winners and award a randomly selected prize. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at Dig Safely New York’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, DIG SAFELY NEW YORK AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY DIG SAFELY NEW YORK.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on any Social Media sites on which a Promotion is conducted. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, Dig Safely New York reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, any Social Media Site or these rules.
7. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Onondaga County, and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs (if any) incurred in connection with such Promotion up to $50.00, but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses only up to $50.00, and hereby waive all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. PUBLICITY/RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by entering and/or accepting a prize you grant Dig Safely New York permission to use your name, username/online alias, likeness, and statements for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration or consent. Dig Safely New York reserves the right to use any Response or Submission in all print and electronic media, and to edit any Response or Submission for brevity and clarity.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email grlake@DigSafelyNewYork.com within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the applicable Promotion.