Back by popular demand: The Traditional Format Wall Calendar
We've responded to your feedback and are returning to the traditional format for our calendar this year after having to use an alternative format last year because of vendor issues caused by Covid. The annual Dig Safely New York Wall Calendar represents a tradition of safety, community, and family.
To request up to 50 copies of the 2022 Wall Calendar and/or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please explore below.
Thank you for your continued partnership in ensuring safe digging practices!
Request your Free Annual Wall Calendars Today!
Place a request to receive up to 50 FREE! 2022 Wall Calendars from Dig Safely New York.
The last day to request calendars is Monday, October 4, 2021.
Attention Ad Sponsors!
DO NOT complete this form. You will have the opportunity to request calendars within your designated form see below.
The Dig Safely New York annual Wall Calendar is a continued success, reflected by its wide geographic reach and ever-growing demand.
- Showcase your company on 10,000 calendars. Awareness increases when displayed in public areas such as businesses, offices, and community buildings.
- Calendars are distributed throughout New York State.
- Build your company’s outreach as a partner in damage prevention.
- By sponsoring the Wall Calendar, your company supports what matters most – the safety of workers, and the families and communities of New York State.
Sign-up to be an Ad Sponsor
Showcased at the top of the Annual Wall Calendar, Ad Sponsors receive a full year’s worth of advertising space. Space is first-come, first-serve.
- One (1) 2”x2” space—$650
- Two (2) 2”x2” spaces—$1,300
This will total a space of 2”x4” or 4”x2”, depending on the orientation you prefer.
- Four (4) 2”x2” spaces—$2,500 This will total a space of 4”x4”
- Six (6) 2”x2” spaces—$3,500 This will total a space of 6”x4” or 4”x6” depending on the orientation you prefer.
- For larger spaces than listed please call the Marketing Department at (315) 437-7394 for pricing.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED! Reserve your spot by Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Provide your ad artwork by Tuesday, June 22, 2021