You have the opportunity to earn free credits by attending a March 2019 Excavator Safety Seminar.
Credits that can be earned for FREE by attending in 2019 included:
- NYS Department of Health Water Operator CEU credits - TBD
- NYS DEC Waste Water (Sewer) CEU credits - 4.5 credit hours
- DECA Code Enforcement In-Service Training credits - (Elective) TBD
- NYS Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Architect, and Landscape Architect credits - TBD
- Certified Nursery and Landscape Professional credits - TBD
These seminars also qualify as a Dig Safely New York, Inc. Certified Excavator Program Renewal Course.
Be sure to follow instructions of how to obtain credits at the event, there will be signs directing you to the credit tables. In order to receive credit, you must have an operator’s license number established for certain credits. Please remember to bring your operator’s license number with you.