Contest Rules – 2020 Motorsports Social Media Contest
Entry: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Entry into any Promotion will only be via the method specified by Dig Safely New York, Inc. (hereinafter "Dig Safely New York") Only one (1) package of tickets will be permitted. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Dig Safely New York during the Promotion’s offer to be eligible to win the prize. Late and/or subsequent entries per person, per household per email address and/or username will be disqualified. Dig Safely New York is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. All entries become the property of Dig Safely New York and will not be acknowledged or returned. This contest is in no way sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. This contest is solely created and sponsored by Dig Safely New York, Inc.
a)Entries must meet the following requirements. If the following requirements are not met, entries will become disqualified.
- Package Deal: Two Tickets Towards a Race in Your Region
1. Like a Motorsports Post
2. Share the Same Motorsports Post
b)The contest begins June 1st, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on August 30th, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal US resident, sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry.
WINNER SELECTION: Dig Safely New York’s clock will be the official timekeeper for all Promotions. (a) Unless otherwise specified in the Promotion, winners (Social Media Users) will be chosen at random (b) Winners will be announced on Dig Safely New York’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. If a winner does not respond to such notification within five (5) business days and/or does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. By entering, participants in the Promotion release the Released Parties (defined below) from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or receipt of any prizes. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Dig Safely New York reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Dig Safely New York’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion.
4. PRIZES: There is one (1) prize package that includes two (2) tickets to a race for a specific venue. Dig Safely New York maintains the ability to at random select winners and award the designated prize. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at Dig Safely New York’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, DIG SAFELY NEW YORK AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY DIG SAFELY NEW YORK.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on any Social Media sites on which a Promotion is conducted. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, Dig Safely New York reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, any Social Media Site or these rules.
7. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Onondaga County, and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs (if any) incurred in connection with such Promotion up to $50.00, but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses only up to $50.00, and hereby waive all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. PUBLICITY/RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by entering and/or accepting a prize you grant Dig Safely New York permission to use your name, username/online alias, likeness, and statements for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration or consent. Dig Safely New York reserves the right to use any Response or Submission in all print and electronic media, and to edit any Response or Submission for brevity and clarity.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email drnegrete@DigSafelyNewYork.com within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the applicable Promotion.