Yearly Sustaining Membership Benefits:
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report of Dig Safely New York.
- Acknowledgement on the Dig Safely New York website including contact information, logo space and a link to your home page.
- Opportunity for exhibitor space provided at a discounted rate at our Annual Business Meeting.
- Opportunity for exhibitor space provided at a discounted rate at our Excavator Safety Seminars.
- Damage prevention educational materials and promotional items are available upon request.
- Entering Design Location Requests using i-notice after proper training.
- Private locators have the opportunity to be listed on the "Private Locator" website page.
Sustaining Membership Contribution: $175.00
All monies collected from sustaining members are used for the education of the public to build damage prevention awareness.Yearly membership begins on January 1 and ends December 31. Please forward your contribution check of $175.00, payable to:
Dig Safely New York, Inc.
Attention: Aimee Milks
Dig Safely New York, 6706 Collamer Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057
Please contact Aimee Milks at email@example.com or 315-437-7394 with any questions. If you have a logo you wish to include on our website, please attach it to your email.